AVIC411.com

X940BT Switching Source On Its Own

Please update us on this. I am about a millisecond from returning mine to Crutchfield. This makes the Pandora and Aha interfaces unusable.

I had this issue without Pandora skip being installed and it also didn't work after doing a normal reboot on the iphone. Maybe I'll try the hard reboot later today when I go out for lunch.

Thanks for your help.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

news update ....last night i went ahead and reinstalled the Pandora skip on my iPhone just of curiosity and i tried it this morning on the way to work and no issue's with the radio??like i said i will give it to this Friday and if i do not have any issue's with i will keep it.

what brothers me is that if this issue returns, i will be out of the 30 day return and i will get stuck with p.o.s ....because it would defeat the purpose of having the Pandora and aha radio which cause interference with each other.mossberg try to hard-booting the phone ,which phone do you have ??and o/s version??

I may hang in there a bit longer. It seems that Crutchfield's return window is 60 days instead of 30 like I originally thought. Maybe that will give time for Pioneer and/or Pandora to fix this bug. I'm not going to hold my breath though. I may just go with a Kenwood DNX6990HD instead, but I prefer the Pioneer GUI (and price).

Reading through the forum, it also seems that AppRadio users are having problems with the screen going black when playing Pandora. I wonder if this is caused by the same bug.

I'm going to try to contact Pioneer when I get a chance.

ladies and gents, today is saturday and i still have not came across the issue again , (which is a good thing!!!) mossberg the kenwood 6990hd is a good deck, but if you have 60 days with cf. i would hold on to for about 1 more week if the pioneer tech can not

resolve the problem, send it back !!! any person that is willing to spend top$$ for a top of the line product should not have to

deal with headsaches!!can you post a video of this issue so that other can view it ???thats what i was tring to do...but the radio

corrected its self , i was also going to forward it the retailer(video). the other thing i did was disconnect the pioneer cable several times and reconnected not sure if that might have corrected the problem??keep us posted!!!

I have not contacted them yet. But I've been experimenting with the problem the last few commutes to work. I started downloading some appradio apps to the phone for shits and giggles to see how/if they would work with this unit.

The past two mornings, I did not experience the issue if I launched pioneer carmediaplayer and then plugged in the phone to the avic. I did have the switching problem in the afternoon commute though. I cannot figure what exact behavior causes this issue.

Has the issue returned for you chitown?