AVIC411.com

z11 to z14 upgrade?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You can say that but what about those who have contributed help and information also those who came up with hacks and mods? I don't have an issue with chipping in again at all but there are members who would be deserving. The one thing I dont want to see is people selling the upgrade on ebay and not sharing the earnings with those who have contributed to this upgrade and any other development made by users of this site. Ya feel me?

The one thing I dont want to see is people selling the upgrade on ebay and not sharing the earnings with those who have contributed.

Well then you might as well forget about posting it to this forum because thats exactly what will happen.

If you really feel that strongly about it, create a free auction on eBay advertising to stay away from auctions that sell the upgrade. Once the customer hits buy it now for the free auction you will send them a link to the files on this forum. That will pretty much shut down the trolls that sell this stuff that they got from here for free in the first place.

Even though I'm pretty new, I'd be willing to chip in a bit. The promise of better maps is a good enough reason already - I currently feel that it's more trouble than it's worth to try and sell the Z13 upgraded Z11 and set up a whole new navi/headunit system.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do these updates work for intermediate models? I'd like the update from a 130 to the 140. The voice recognition leaves much to be desired compared to my Android phone...

I think the 140 drops a lot of voice recognition functionality, so maybe not what you are looking for. Check the 130 vs 140 threads.

• 4 weeks later...