AVIC411.com

On & Off problems AVIC-x910bt! I think I figured it out on my car!?

So After a road block being a total Novice DVD Player installer , Ha yea right! Just not being able to afford Best Buy or Car Toys! I have been having an on/off Memory Problem with my 910bt, basically I was told on her yellow wire 12v constant, and red wire switched 12v constant! and yes I tried that over and over again it didn't work! then on another forum, somebody said in some cars with pioneer decks you just need to switch those two around! Again it didn't work either way I connected it the deck would not turn on unless I put them both together on the same wire switched or constant! so after getting a wiring diagram and an administrator telling me to check the manual 100 times and telling me the same SOLUTION over and over again! I'm Assuming they all just thought I was retarded and I was frustrating them! well OK... I was frustrated as well and I just needed help and lots of it cuz i'm not Advanced with this stuff at all! hopeless and nowhere to go besides trying to bug Car toys and Best Buy, Ha NO Luck! I asked a buddy and checked out my Lexus forum and posted the problem, and It made perfect sense. Yes, I had just recently found out I have a factory AMP in my 2002 Lexus is 300. although a single din in dash flip out was in my is before this double din Best buy installed it and did it properly thru the stock AMP, it was an older Model and also had a brain posted right behind the glove box and this is where my stock AMP is! So when we took out the brain and replaced in dash with the double din we just used the old stock radio harness which is obviously a completly different monster! & we used the diagram to find out the constant/switched 12v power and proceeded from there! Everything connected but it didn't save my EQ Settings or where I left off in a song or a movie! so obviously the unit was turning off when its technically not supposed to. I found this out by the administrators here! SO I was told to re connect everything thru the stock amp, and it should be the real 12v constant and 12v switched power there behind the glove box and everything should work properly! But I don't know if I should just get 2 long enough wires? To go from behind my dash, to the whole right side of my car behind the glove box? Or if I should somehow figure out how to Tap into the the stock wires and basically tweak my stereo system which I am deathly afraid of to tel the truth! I know I AM Defiantly Hated on this site. Cuz IDK maybe cuz i'm different??? But luckily i have been singled out MY Whole Childhood & life!!! So I'm fine with it, as long as "One" person who Kinda knows what they are doing can drop in & give me a vowel! It's Jeopardy time Guy's! But Vanna White ain't singing, or looking sexy yet! Lol, Thanks Boy's, Hopefully i'll be able to get some advice, Before I'm Blacklisted off the site!