AVIC411.com

Hey guys, from what I have been able to find online there this is a common problem. When I give the appradio power it starts to load and gets stuck on the pioneer boot logo, I have tried putting the new update (2.45) on an sd card but same thing keeps happening. I called pioneer and they will not honor the warranty sicne i did not buy it from an authorized dealer.

Is there any tips on how I can get the system to load.

had the same thing happen with mine, it would get stuck right after pioneer showed up and then the screen sort of "fanned" across and it would go no further. had to get it replaced after trying at least 50 times trying to get it to load by pushing reset, resecuring ground, and all that. seems to be a common problem with these

They should at least admit that this was a common problem and do a recall, like you would expect from a reputable company.

The unit was manufactured in may of last year, the pioneer tech support would not even talk to me they just want me to send them $230 for repair. If anyone finds a fix, please let me know, otherwise this unit is gonna sit in the garage for a long time :P.