AVIC411.com

here ya go guys. nice jpg with all the pinouts on it. these cables are just ridiculously priced... anyone who buys a unit without cables like me should be able to save a few bucks by just soldering directly to the terminals or the circuit board. if anyone needs any schematics or detailed info, i now have info for the sph-da01 and the u310bt. ill be repairing these units this week, ill share any info i learn. https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/UDu_S3yiELVLMWHxyyrLXNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

btw, just as a quick intro, My name is Andres, I'm an electrical engineering student who has been working with computers and electronics for pretty much my whole life. im not very experienced with windows c.e. like some of the guru's I've seen here, but ill give what i can to the community.

• 4 months later...

but one point !!!!!

the mini din output of a/v iphone appradio have normally 8 pin ???? and the output of the a/v apple dock, only 7 ???

is that right, what do you think ????

personnally, i think this idea is good, but i don't know if it works ?????????????????????? ... due to 7 / 8 pin differences... :(

• 3 weeks later...