AVIC411.com

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"AppRadio CrapRadio meets HackRadio"

Hardare V's Software

Innovators V's Imitators

Funny that you only have 2 posts on the entire board, and you liken mike's work to being an "Immitator", when the stated name of other methods is "mimics". <_<

Trolls will be trolls, though.

Funny that you only have 2 posts on the entire board, and you liken mike's work to being an "Immitator", when the stated name of other methods is "mimics". <_<

Trolls will be trolls, though.

Sorry to hear you give Mike that label. He is a nice and extremerly talented individual. Not nice. mimics copy pioneer functionality. Sorry for mistunderstanding.

Just curious, could you use a piece of software like "Switcher Rotator" to force landscape?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFK0qYeqdw

Just a thought, though. Perhaps you had a different direction in mind?

I know you aren't a troll -- I'm eagerly awaiting the hackradio.me, I just feel like both Mike's work and the mimics solution (if that's what it is) will both be high quality products. I just don't think mud needs to be slung in either direction :/

Just curious, could you use a piece of software like "Switcher Rotator" to force landscape?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFK0qYeqdw

Just a thought, though. Perhaps you had a different direction in mind?

I know you aren't a troll -- I'm eagerly awaiting the hackradio.me, I just feel like both Mike's work and the mimics solution (if that's what it is) will both be high quality products. I just don't think mud needs to be slung in either direction :/

we are working with mike for best results to hackradiome tweaks

@hackradiome: Features:

Use AppRadio in two modes: Standart (AppRadio Advanced Mode) and HackRadio (Total iPhone Control)

@hackradiome: How it works: After install HackRadio pack you can use AppRadio's touchscreen as external touchscreen for your iPhone/iPod

@hackradiome: Installation is simply: Need to open your headunit and put HackRadio module inside (plug n play, no soldering cutting wires required), after that you need to install some HackRadio software from Cydia to your iPhone

@hackradiome: * Jailbreak Required

* *Tweaks Required: HackRadio, DisplayOut, SB Rotator

*** Cant use HandsFree (You can plug wired headset)