AVIC411.com

Hi Everyone.

I am in an area with good GPS reception, and I've tried my GPS Antenna in several different positions, and it still says Poor GPS signal and can't detect where I am on google maps or any other apps.

Any thoughts on this annoying problem?

What should I do?

I'm new to the AppRadio, but working out the kinks and starting to like it more and more.

verify the connections between gps antena and appradio ... didn't it move or get "disconnected" while you inserted the appradio in dashboard ?

maybe the gps antenna itself....

just remember that when iphone is connected to the appradio, it's the appradio gps antenna that is in main use !!!

When the iPhone is connected, it says poor GPS and can never find my location.

I've checked it out just now with the iPhone disconnected, and in the settings menu it says GPS - Received, and when unplugged, - Not Connected.

So at least the unit detects it.

But it doesn't matter where I am, google maps can't use it locate me! Why is this?

( i had a problem when i was connected with iphone and google maps in appradio , saying gps antena not active ??? since the new update of appradio came the version 2.5...all is ok now...did you update your appradio ? )