AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this , looks great !

i have backgrounder installed and all the apps showup when browsing

I cant open any though , which i assume is because i dont have 'The beta version of AppEx.'

Where do i get this from ? Google cant find nothing !

Hey Mike so I was testing this out and got it to run but not like the video you posted. I am trying out the beta on Appradio 2 and was wondering how you added the icons to the apps menu. I read that you said the more apps feature but wasnt sure. So far it displays the screen and has some touch functionality but its almost completely off. I ran beatmaker 2 and to press certain keys on the piano I have to touch outside of the mirroring area. Some programs supported landscape but with the appradio 2 instead of it popping up like yours did it just made a grey area around the mirror display. I will post a picture to your twitter but just letting you know how its running on Appradio 2 thanks for the work!

...wondering how you added the icons to the apps menu. I read that you said the more apps feature but wasnt sure.

In the AppRadio Extensions section of the Settings app, there is a menu item named 'More Apps'. Select it to choose which icons will show in the AppRadio app menu.

So far it displays the screen and has some touch functionality but its almost completely off. I ran beatmaker 2 and to press certain keys on the piano I have to touch outside of the mirroring area.

The touch calibration is slightly off because the window is getting scaled down for some reason (the black border around the screen). Still trying to prevent it from doing that.

Some programs supported landscape but with the appradio 2 instead of it popping up like yours did it just made a grey area around the mirror display.

Do you have an example of a free app that does this? The gray area around the mirror display is just a temporary background so I can see where the window's edges are.

Thanks for this , looks great !

i have backgrounder installed and all the apps showup when browsing

I cant open any though , which i assume is because i dont have 'The beta version of AppEx.'

Where do i get this from ? Google cant find nothing !

First page of this thread.

I was referring to AppEx , am i being blind but i cant see it on the first post or any where on google ??

Mike,

I notice that when I use the video mirroring, when I open the pioneer stock music app, and then open an app that takes advantage of video mirroring, the black boxes disappear. This is at least a potential workaround until something more permenant can get put in place?

I was referring to AppEx , am i being blind but i cant see it on the first post or any where on google ??

I think he is referring to AppRadio Extensions as AppEx

AppEx = AppRadio Extensions. Just got tired of writing the entire thing out every time. It's too long of a name.

I notice that when I use the video mirroring, when I open the pioneer stock music app, and then open an app that takes advantage of video mirroring, the black boxes disappear. This is at least a potential workaround until something more permenant can get put in place?

Nice find. I'll have to see if there is anything I can do to emulate that same functionality.

Salut Mike,

Tout d'abord, merci pour ton formidable tweaks.

Je suis trés heureux de pouvoir utiliser et manipuler Tomtom en ecoutant la radio, sans toucher à l'iPhone.

Mais, lorsque je branche l'iphone à l'Appradio, j'ai bien le menu comme prévu. Neanmoins, une fois Tomtom lancé, il ne m'est pas possible de revenir au menu des applications sur l'Appradio. Je n'arrive pas à quitter Tomom (par exemple) pour lancer une autre application.

Je ne suis pas sur d'etre trés clair.

Translate by Google:

Hi Mike,

First of all, thank you for your wonderful tweaks.

I am very happy to use and manipulate Tomtom while listening to the radio, without touching the iPhone.

But, when I plug the iphone to Appradio, I have the menu as planned. Nevertheless, once launched Tomtom, I do not possible to return to the applications menu on Appradio. I can not leave Tomom (for example) to launch another application.

I'm not about to be very clear :mrgreen:

sorry for my bad English :?

Hey....I'm new to the forum and also new to Appradio.....I've only had it installed for 2 weeks, but I'm already bored with it...........

Was looking to get a beta download link, if so I would be more than happy to donate to the project!!!!!

Thanks to your AWESOME work, no thanks to Pioneer!!!!!

...once launched Tomtom, I do not possible to return to the applications menu on Appradio. I can not leave Tomom (for example) to launch another application.

Still working on that part.

Was looking to get a beta download link, if so I would be more than happy to donate to the project!!!!!

I'll post the second beta in the next few days.