AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pioneer just released an update to the App Radio App.

Everything still works except for the landscape model on the Home app.

When I turn the phone to landscape the app screen on the deck won't rotate.

Nice, thanks for the info. The rotation shouldn't be related to the AppRadio app. Which app isn't rotating? Are you using RC1?

Hi Mike,

i got a Problem. I want to use TomTom on the Appradio2. I am running App Ex Beta 7. I also get the Mirror of the TomTom onto my Screen. Unfortunatly there seems to be some kind of GPS Problem. TomTom won´t find a valid Signal as long as the Phone is connected to the Radio. When i disconnect the Phone from the cable and restart TomTom it finds Satelites almost instantly, if i then connect it back to the Radio it looses the Satellite signal. Also the Appradio shows me in the "Settings" Menu that it is connected to like 8-10 Satellites. I also tested the GPS Receiver from the Radio with the Build in "Maps" App. It is working quite accurate. Any Ideas how to fix that problem ? Thx in advance !!!

Cheers Goovy

Yeah I've updated to RC1 and the home app before today's update would rotate so I had the home screen of the iphone filling the whole screen.

Now after the update the Home screen app won't rotate.

I can't reproduce this problem. My screen rotates fine after the update.

i got a Problem. I want to use TomTom on the Appradio2. I am running App Ex Beta 7. I also get the Mirror of the TomTom onto my Screen. Unfortunatly there seems to be some kind of GPS Problem. TomTom won´t find a valid Signal as long as the Phone is connected to the Radio. When i disconnect the Phone from the cable and restart TomTom it finds Satelites almost instantly, if i then connect it back to the Radio it looses the Satellite signal. Also the Appradio shows me in the "Settings" Menu that it is connected to like 8-10 Satellites. I also tested the GPS Receiver from the Radio with the Build in "Maps" App. It is working quite accurate. Any Ideas how to fix that problem ? Thx in advance !!!

This is a known issue with the AppRadio and non-supported apps: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/34810-use-the-gps-antenna-or-not/

I may have accidently fixed this with the "Force Single Display" setting in RC1. I haven't had a problem with Navigon since, though it may just be a coincidence. Can you upgrade to RC1 and select TomTom under the "Force Single Display" setting in the preferences? This basically tricks the app into thinking the phone isn't plugged into the radio.

I have installed the AppRadio Extensions Version 1.9.9-8

In the "Settings" Menu of the Iphone thera are several difrences compared to the tutorial vido on You Toube.

for example my version does not have:

-Skip Intro Video

-Disable Home Launch

and does have:

-Force Single Display

but the most important differnece is that it does not work!!

I plug the phone to the appradio 2 and its the same thing as before but with a lot of problems like for example Wase does not work.

Is there an other version of the AppRadio Extension file to download so its the same as the tutorial?

Best Regards

etp

Ok, just read every page of the thread to find this simple answer. Though I did breeze through it fast I still can find what I'm doing wrong...

I don't seem to have the "more apps" option in my AppEx Settings. Installed the newest .deb file 3 separate times, rebooted 3 separate times. On a 4s 5.1.1

Here's what I got:

photo_zps6c375a1c.png

Ok, just read every page of the thread to find this simple answer. Though I did breeze through it fast I still can find what I'm doing wrong...

I don't seem to have the "more apps" option in my AppEx Settings. Installed the newest .deb file 3 separate times, rebooted 3 separate times. On a 4s 5.1.1

What's in the section above "AppRadio App"? The setting may have been renamed to "AppRadio App Menu".

What's in the section above "AppRadio App"? The setting may have been renamed to "AppRadio App Menu".

I do have the AppRadio App Menu option above but as soon as I click on the icon the app crashes and goes right back to my home screen. Same crash with the "force single display" icon. Is that an easy fix?

Thanks!!

I do have the AppRadio App Menu option above but as soon as I click on the icon the app crashes and goes right back to my home screen. Same crash with the "force single display" icon. Is that an easy fix?

Do you have Applist installed from Cydia? Check the first post for a list of dependencies.