AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Can you see if Beta 6 fixes the issue?

Installed beta 6 and if i select the app using appradio app then it is still the small screen.  But if I home button after opening appradio app and select music or say spotify from the phone, then it will go full screen.  Just not when using app ext. to open it. 

iPhone 5 64 gig Firmware 6.1.2 ATT 

Appradio 2 (SPH-DA100)

Appradio 2 FW- 8.30

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will not know until you stick the usb drive in with the update.  I bout my appradio 2 in july and it had 2.11 on it.   There is no way to find out with out trying to upgrade.  Stupid.  Also use Windows not mac and format USB to FAT not FAT32 or NTFS. Dosent work when format with mac.

Parallels with windows works though. Virtual Machine

ok Thats why its not finding my update file.

Thanks alot Tom.

I read back about the Navigon items and found the repo. I updated and its all good now.

Mike I cant use Siri to send a text message however....is this coming?

iPhone 4S

Appradio 2

iOS ver 6.1

Appradio version ??? No idea.

Hi,Just thought i would share iam also having scrolling through app's lagging issues as well as when i open a unsupported app i have to press the home (app radio) button which takes me back to the main screeen out of app's.

Iphone 4s
Ios 6.1
appradio 1
app radio version 2.0.1
app ex beta 6

Thanks,

Keep up the great work Mike!

For now you will have to use the home button to back out of unsupported apps.  This is because there is no backgrounder to run appradio in the background.  That is what allowed the touch screen on supported apps in iOS 5.  The original AppRadio app needs to run in the background to use touch on unsupported apps and it does not. When this gets figured out then the black bars will bring you back to the Advanced app mode.  I used it with iOS 5 and it worked great. Backgrounder did that for us in the past but it is not compatible with iOS 6.  The developer abandoned it.  Someone needs to use his source code and update it for iOS 6.

For now you will have to use the home button to back out of unsupported apps.  This is because there is no backgrounder to run appradio in the background.  That is what allowed the touch screen on supported apps in iOS 5.  The original AppRadio app needs to run in the background to use touch on unsupported apps and it does not. When this gets figured out then the black bars will bring you back to the Advanced app mode.  I used it with iOS 5 and it worked great. Backgrounder did that for us in the past but it is not compatible with iOS 6.  The developer abandoned it.  Someone needs to use his source code and update it for iOS 6.

Hopefully somewhere in the near future fingers crossed!