AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike - Not too rush you or come across as ungrateful but what kind of time frame are we looking at for a updated beta release? You gotta know we're like kids on Christmas morning. Especially those of us who never experienced full control on the head unit.

Thanks again.

Soon, hopefully. Just tested a working configuration with manual setup. Trying to make everything automatic now.

That is correct.

Thanks for everything Mike, money is on the way. :mrgreen:

Edit: I just downloaded the new AppRadio Extensions v 2.1.0 Beta 9

on my iPhone 4s with ios 6.1.2 and the AppRadio app v2.2.0

It runs really well on my SPH DA100 with firmware 8.17

Full Touch support without any trouble at all for TomTom and Angry Birds.

Well Done sir.

Beta 9 is live on the repo. Please read the first post.

Music Controls Pro is NOT needed.

If you can't get touch controls working, try rebooting the device.

Mike, your rocking :) it works on my appradio da-01 :) Ohh how i missed touch support :) :)

Awsome, Mike! A few questions: I was just in the car giving it a 10 minute trial and there was an incomming call. It never routed to the DA100 so I had to unplug and pick up the iPhone (5). Anything you know of? Maybe just a onetime bug :)

How do I get back to the Appradio menu? As you say, tapping outside the display crashes the runnning app, thats ofc one way :) Tapping hom ebutton on the radio gets me to the main menu, from there clicking "Appradio" throws me back into the currently running app, not the Appradio menu...?

Added Spotify, I tried it and it landscapes the app making it very difficult to operate since it has no native support for landscape mode, making the app all screwed up.

My question is: Will AppradioExt rotate everything, or is this because I have a Cydia tweak called "UIRotation" that I probably should remove?

If AppradioExt rotates everything, can a setting for choosing wich apps not to rotate be added?

I've never tried this before, just got the DA100 and iPhone 5 so I don't have any experience "from before", so this is all new to me.

Best regards and thank you so much for your awsome work!

Awsome, Mike! A few questions: I was just in the car giving it a 10 minute trial and there was an incomming call. It never routed to the DA100 so I had to unplug and pick up the iPhone (5). Anything you know of? Maybe just a onetime bug :)

How do I get back to the Appradio menu? As you say, tapping outside the display crashes the runnning app, thats ofc one way :) Tapping hom ebutton on the radio gets me to the main menu, from there clicking "Appradio" throws me back into the currently running app, not the Appradio menu...?

Added Spotify, I tried it and it landscapes the app making it very difficult to operate since it has no native support for landscape mode, making the app all screwed up.

My question is: Will AppradioExt rotate everything, or is this because I have a Cydia tweak called "UIRotation" that I probably should remove?

If AppradioExt rotates everything, can a setting for choosing wich apps not to rotate be added?

I've never tried this before, just got the DA100 and iPhone 5 so I don't have any experience "from before", so this is all new to me.

Best regards and thank you so much for your awsome work!

There are still a bunch of issues related to the iPhone 5. I'll try to list them all in the first post so everyone is aware. Still working on it.

Can you try removing UIRotation and let me know if the problem goes away? I tried Spotify last night and it seemed to work fine.