AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no issue at all but i have insomnia and infinity task dont know if thats making a difference.  But used an app for like 20 min with no problem.  also have UIBackgroundModes in plist.  Works great.  

Does any body know how to add apps to sbrotator to turn on or off or then the ones that are already there.

Mike thanks for the iPad in my car.

Unsupported apps show up on AppRadio 2 and does open, but will not allow gestures on the head unit, only on the iPhone.  Any solutions?

AppRadio Extensions v2.0.1-42

iPhone 4 v6.1.3 (jailbroken)

Gestures and scrolling in lists don't work properly yet. It's somewhat limited to single taps for now. On the todo list.

It's anyone with an iPhone 4S having the problem with iOS killing the appradio app after like 30 seconds of being inactive or is this a problem with iPhone 4 users only?

It seems like a mixture of devices having the problem. If it crashes only after 30 seconds of inactivity, it sounds more like something is wrong with the dimming/sleeping. If you actively use the app, does it last longer than 30 seconds?

Mike can I download this file on iPhone an open it in ifile?

I have my auto lock set to off I wonder if I can get over 30 secs of app time.

iPhone 5

Yes.

I did notice that my code that prevents the device from dimming/sleeping isn't working properly on iOS 6. Maybe it's related.

I have no issue at all but i have insomnia and infinity task dont know if thats making a difference.  But used an app for like 20 min with no problem.  also have UIBackgroundModes in plist.  Works great.  

Does any body know how to add apps to sbrotator to turn on or off or then the ones that are already there.

Mike thanks for the iPad in my car.

I don't have insomnia or infinity task installed and it's working for me. When you say you used the app, do you mean actively touched the screen or let it sit there without activity?

Mike you r getting close

I can open a app by touching app but if I touch app after its open it will say use a supported app and close app right after that

but it made net flix easy to use as long as I control it with phone but I can open it with radio

I have the 8500 and a Iphone 5

siri button seems to work

I was so ready to give the new angry birds a go. I got that app just so I could show my friends it playing on the screen

Mike thanks again for all your dedication and support to this project, on this link you can see the issues that we've been talking about i figured that it might be more helpful if we show you what's happening instead of trying to explain it, hope we get all this little issues fix soon, you are the best!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4i08ig49fejdqvp/IuMYRa_tRD

you will need to log in with a Dropbox account I belive

It's anyone with an iPhone 4S having the problem with iOS killing the appradio app after like 30 seconds of being inactive or is this a problem with iPhone 4 users only?

I have a Iphone 4S on IOS 6.1 and i dont have these problems ? In a unsupported app i waited like about 1 min but i could use the touch controls still..