AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, just a quick status update.

I started looking into AppEx for iOS 7. I should be able to get all of the smaller features working but the mirrored apps may or may not take some time. Another developer contacted me about contributing to the project, so I'm working on getting him set up with the code. Hopefully this helps things move long at a better rate.

I'll start posting versions for iOS7 as they become available.

Hey everyone, just a quick status update.

I started looking into AppEx for iOS 7. I should be able to get all of the smaller features working but the mirrored apps may or may not take some time. Another developer contacted me about contributing to the project, so I'm working on getting him set up with the code. Hopefully this helps things move long at a better rate.

I'll start posting versions for iOS7 as they become available.

Awesome news Mike!

Any possibility that this new contributor will be able to work on the screen calibration issue with non-AppRadio models such as the Z150?  After iOS7 is taken care of, obviously.

Awesome news Mike!

Any possibility that this new contributor will be able to work on the screen calibration issue with non-AppRadio models such as the Z150?  After iOS7 is taken care of, obviously.

I'm with you on that one for my AVIC-X950BH.

If you have an Appradio 1 there is an update. Haven't heard any issues with the 2. It you're really having issue you can convert your setup to an iPhone 5 style setup using hdmi and Bluetooth. No reason that won't work with an iPhone 4.

If you have an Appradio 1 there is an update. Haven't heard any issues with the 2. It you're really having issue you can convert your setup to an iPhone 5 style setup using hdmi and Bluetooth. No reason that won't work with an iPhone 4.