AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is also another update to Car Media Player but the changes are just language support, what I don't understand though is why they don't update the look and feel of the app, its looked exactly the same for at least the last two years!

Hi Guys,

i´m new here and switched some weeks ago from a Android device to a iPhone 5c. Reason.. i was not so happy with my S4 in combination with my Pioneer X8500BT because the time to connect was to long or sometimes not possible and so on. With my iPhone allmost all work like a charm and how it must be. But the last thing to be really happy with my new set is to get running AppRadio Extensions for iOS7. 

For this reason i do not ask like many other when it will be ready, or how long we need to waite and so on (because good things need time).... NO... i made a donation of 10,- USD and wish Mike (which work in his free time on such projects and not for money but for fun like others too) much energy, good healthy, a relaxed brain and good luck on his work!  8)

Maybe others should also donate and not only talk the whole time because again and again the same questions like some threads before will not make anything faster  :-P

Donated. Thanks a lot for the hard work mike. You really do double the productivity and usefulness of the app radio unit.

I have a question, and I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I've searched and haven't found anything and this forum has held more useful information than I've found. I'm wanting to change the background on my unit when it's at the original screen, not the app radio screen. I know there are a few that you can choose from originally, just curious if anybody knows if it's possible to upload your own pic to the unit and save it. TIA.

Just a quick status update:

We made some progress with getting AppEx running on iOS 7, but many of the features aren't working. Apple made some huge changes to the backend of iOS 7 so it may take a while to figure out workarounds for all of the issues. I'll keep everyone posted as we go.

We made some progress with getting AppEx running on iOS 7, but many of the features aren't working. Apple made some huge changes to the backend of iOS 7 so it may take a while to figure out workarounds for all of the issues. I'll keep everyone posted as we go.

Thanks for the update, Mike! Keep up the good work!

Are you working with the latest version of AppRadio 2.6.0 app? or should we hold off on updating it?

We made some progress with getting AppEx running on iOS 7, but many of the features aren't working. Apple made some huge changes to the backend of iOS 7 so it may take a while to figure out workarounds for all of the issues. 

Mike , thank you - this is good news, good luck, success in your hard work with iOS 7.

anyone her using an ipod 4g with ios 6.1.5?

some days ago i updated from 6.1.3 to 6.1.5. at the same time i updated the appradio app from appstore to 2.6.0. since that time it seems that my ipod can´t use the appradios GPS anymore. anyone else with the same problem?

anyone her using an ipod 4g with ios 6.1.5?

some days ago i updated from 6.1.3 to 6.1.5. at the same time i updated the appradio app from appstore to 2.6.0. since that time it seems that my ipod can´t use the appradios GPS anymore. anyone else with the same problem?

I have issues with ipod 4g on 6.1.5 getting gps. Do you also have an issue with springboard freezing when opening apps unless opened before connected to radio?

I have issues with ipod 4g on 6.1.5 getting gps. Do you also have an issue with springboard freezing when opening apps unless opened before connected to radio?

which version of appradio app do you use?

no, no springboard freezes yet but i have just used it for testing different navis. lasted only some minutes.