AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, 

I accidentally upgraded to 2.6.0 by hitting "update all apps".  DO NOT upgrade to this, as there are now awesome commercials to listen to on Pandora!  

Is there anyway to downgrade?  I haven't backed anything up to my computer, but potentially there is a mirror of 2.5.0 somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your help!

If you haven't updated your apps in iTunes the previous version will still be there. And I also noticed the other day a comercial in Pandora. Didn't realize until now it was due to the new AR version of the app. Thanks for posting.

Excellent!  Deleted the new version and popped the old one back on.  I even had a really old version of Pandora on there as well...figure it couldn't hurt to have that too.  Ideally I will be listening to Pandora commercial free like the olden days.  Will update if there are still commercials some crazy how.

Yes, I encounter this issue even with the latest update to the appradio app. Iphone 5s, appradio3

Is anyone else having the overscan issue with ios 7? So apps such as Car Media Player will randomly shrink? Mike, any possibility of preventing this overscan in AppEx?

Okay here's the issues I am having. 

I have a jailbroken 6.1.5 iPod 4G, AppRadio 2.6 app and Appradio extentions 2.0.1-1. When I plug it in to the AR, the Springboard crashes and restarts. When I turn on any unsupported app, Springboard crashes and restarts. And in the App mode, it does not show any unsupported apps, only app radio apps. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the AR extentions, still it is having same issues. Please help.. Anyone having a same issue?  :shock:

Im still on ios6 because of AppEx but i might update soon, think about it guys, when 7.1 comes out JB might not be possible. Its prolly goin out someday in march. Its good to know that AppEx will be available in ios 7 sooner or later :)

This was exactly my thinking, upgraded to ios7 about a week ago as I didn't want to risk missing out on the window!

I bought the Appraido 3 about three weeks ago my normal phone is Iphone 5 with OS7 I also dug up my Iphone 4 with IOS 6.1. I know that OS 7 is not supported but I can not get my Iphone 4 with IOS 6.1 to work with the app extenstions.  I am using appradio app version 2.6.1 because that was all that was avilbule to download when I found my Iphone 4. I use the Iphone 5 set up to connect my Iphone 4 with a 30pin HDMI converter from Apple.  Anyone know if this will work? When I hook it up the appraido app loads but I can not click on anything I get the No touch icon from the Pioneer or when the touch does work the screen goes blank after clicking on an app.  Is this an issue with the version of appraido or is this because I have the Iphone 4 hooked up using the HDMI?

I resolved this issue by following these directions:

http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-enable-hdmi-video-mirroring-on-iphone-4-ipod-touch-4g-tutorial/

But now when I exit an app it goes to a black screen and does not return to the appradio app home screen unless I reload the app then it works till I exit an app.. If i Double click the home button on the iphone and change the app in the task switch it is fine.  Is there a way to activate the app switcher from the head unit with appex?