AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a legend mate how much do you need to get this running let's all make a big donation give us an eta :))))

Glad to see posts anyhow:)

It's just going to take some time to get everything working again. No ETA right now.

The donation link has been temporarily removed from my website. I shared the code with a couple other developers and I want to make sure the donations go to the right person when the time comes.

It's just going to take some time to get everything working again. No ETA right now.

The donation link has been temporarily removed from my website. I shared the code with a couple other developers and I want to make sure the donations go to the right person when the time comes.

Hi Mike, Do you think the new Cydia Substrate will help with the development on the IOS7 64bit A7 iphone 5s? 

Mike could u possibly use the CarPlay feature when it comes to ios???

Hi Mike,

all my respect to you, Pioneer just sold one more appradio thanks to you, unfortunately my phone is on ios 7, with no chance to downgrade, so i just hope and wait for you to do it Again with ios 7, so i can use my radio as i wish to :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I´m from Germany, somehow our HU´s got other names than yours, so mine is AVH-X8600BT.

The AVH-X8600BT is one of the newest Units (new version of the 8500BT), it isn´t officially released on the website, but i got one.

Now my problem:

I tried to install AppRadio Extensions on my Jailbroken iPhone 5S, running on iOS 7.0.4.

Everything worked so far, but when i go to the settings and go the the AppRadio Extensions section, it says

"There was an error loading the preference bundle for AppRadio Extensions."

I tried to reinstall AR Extensions and the offical AR App from Pioneer.
Isnt it working on my iPhone 5S at all?

PS, Sorry for my bad english :b

edit: same shit on my iPad Air. Maybe the 64-bit Processor?

Hey guys!

I´m from Germany, somehow our HU´s got other names than yours, so mine is AVH-X8600BT.

The AVH-X8600BT is one of the newest Units (new version of the 8500BT), it isn´t officially released on the website, but i got one.

Now my problem:

I tried to install AppRadio Extensions on my Jailbroken iPhone 5S, running on iOS 7.0.4.

Everything worked so far, but when i go to the settings and go the the AppRadio Extensions section, it says

"There was an error loading the preference bundle for AppRadio Extensions."

I tried to reinstall AR Extensions and the offical AR App from Pioneer.

Isnt it working on my iPhone 5S at all?

PS, Sorry for my bad english :b

edit: same shit on my iPad Air. Maybe the 64-bit Processor?

iOS 7 is not supported yet.

Can anyone help me
I'm on IOS6.1
Yesterday I updated appradio from the AppStore to 2.6.1 and straight away as soon as I exit an unsupported app on the radio I get a black screen with audio still playing until I close app radio app on the phone and reopen it.
I've tried rolling back a version of extensions, uninstalling app radio/re-installing, rebooting. No joy :(
Would anyone be able to upload and post a link to the pioneerappradio.ipa to a version or two back like 2.6, 2.5, etc?
I'm distraught