AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am new member here, first of all, I like this community, because it has very interesting themes, so i am registered here.

I am from Germany and using Iphone 4 with Ios 6.0.3, appradio and extensions installed, but it´s very slow, and sometimes it crashes.

Is there any possibility to get it faster ? or just need iphone 5 ? thanks for reading.

Just realized I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1.1 at my disposal. What do you think about setting it up to run dedicated (without SIM card) to my AppRadio (the original one) & just bluetoothing to my jail broken iPhone 4s that I always carry? I would jail break the 4, run AppEx on the 4 & MiFi on both. That way I could tether the 4 to the 4s with MiFi On Demand when I was in the truck. Would MotionX GPS drive or Waze be able to update maps via MiFi tether?

I don't think he's coming back. :?

I think we are gonna have to wait until an ios8 JB is released and then maybe an experienced IOS developer will take an interest and start something new like AR Unchained or else try hack the radio to allow carplay be used somehow although I don't think the bluetooth meets the spec required for carplay.

AppRadio App 2.5 from the link above does not seem to work. It loaded to the phone ok, but when I click on the icon on the phone the app crashes. Any other links to earlier versions of the AppRadio App & corresponding AppRadio Extension versions? Thanks...

Weird
If I use 2.7 with extensions when I close out of an unsupported app the screen goes black and I need to plug the phone out and back in again, spent weeks uninstalling it, uninstalling extensions too, nothing helped, maybe it depends what ios you are on, mine is on 6.1