AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize this is an old post but hoping someone will see this...

I am very new to all of this, so I need some help in Lehman terms. I am the "Mom" in the middle of the pic...LOL    I am a number cruncher (accountant) who can only get by on computers.  I have jail broken my IPhone 4S 8.1.2 Cydia and have App Extns on my IPhone.  I have the AppRadio SPH Dav02 that I need to connect to.  Can someone give me instructions on how to bring the two together to get full functionality on my AppRadio?  Also, I am not sure what to do about the parking break thing.  I have installed the head unit myself and I tapped into the parking break (which seems to be working ok right now) and will install the reverse camera this weekend.

Any help on getting this to work and enjoy what everyone else is enjoying would be great!  I am getting ready to move from Baltimore to Myrtle Beach, so would love to have this done for the road trip.

I am in aw over what you folks can do with this stuff!!!  Great Job Mike! 

MOD NOTE: I am declaring this project dead and there is no indication that it will be further developed. There is no need to contribute to this thread any further unless there is new news indicating it will be developed further.

I am a CS major and have sent to this to people that are I t he industry but they will not do it for less then $2000. Let's prove the backing is here. I can get done. If not in time I will do it. I will use this for a long time. I just need time for me to do it. But people I know can but will not unless money is involved. No donations but prove the money is there and they will sell the app on cydia for the right price if we are willing to pay.

Asking for proof of $2000 to write this is bullshit, of course the interest is there, they just have to look at the App Radio Unchianed/Reloaded downloads/reviews in the play store or the sheer amount of views this thread has(over 600,000).

IMO the person that's gonna write an app like this is going to be someone who's already invested in an AR2/3/4 and are an apple phone user, if someone was to start developing this now they would at least need an Appradio 2/3 and maybe a 4 if they are supporting it also.