AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Sorry to resurrect a thread "declared dead", but I would like to point out some recent events..

The iPhone 4S can be downgraded to iOS 6.1.3 now (as long as you aren't on iOS 9.1), so all those out there (like me) who have some old iPhones hidden away in drawers might consider giving them a new purpose.

I would like to know if anybody still has the appradio 2.30 ipa file?

after all, appEx for iOS 6 worked amazingly!

v2.5.0 should work as well. You can find it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwm8F8PcTszsZjBLWktuZWpyVjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Pioneer seems to disable older versions if they are started while an Internet connection is available. So you need to install a firewall from Cydia and disable Internet access for the AR app.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I was a happy AppEx user back in 2014! read this thread on a regular basus but never signed in. Just saw this piece of news yesterday and couldn't wait, didn't get rid of my 4s in case some kind of miracle like this happened! and it did!

Now I have downgraded my 4s with a jailbroken IOS 6, Waze 3.7.7 and thanks to the post before me, appradio 2.5.0! So please ¿Where I can get AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta? Mike's repository doesn't seem to be available anymore :(

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can download deb via cydia :) or google it perhaps?

Im still using my crappy 4s with ios6 and AppEX EVERYDAY, its time to change my phone and lose AppEX. Im considering android for the first time in my life cause of AppRadio. ARLiberator seems fine but im iPhone user since the beginning, cant believe there is no developer interest in this...

AppRadio Extensions 2.0.1-1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I buy and iphone 4s with ios 6.1.3. And I have appradio2(Sph-da100)

Which versions I need for recover apex extenios? The version 2.0.1-1 from cydia restart my homescreen. I install Appradio 2.5 ipa. (I think I need appex extension beta 17). but all the links are died.

Help please! I want to recover the funcionalitis of my appradio

Sorry to resurrect a thread "declared dead", but I would like to point out some recent events..

The iPhone 4S can be downgraded to iOS 6.1.3 now (as long as you aren't on iOS 9.1), so all those out there (like me) who have some old iPhones hidden away in drawers might consider giving them a new purpose.

I would like to know if anybody still has the appradio 2.30 ipa file?

after all, appEx for iOS 6 worked amazingly!

Only appradio 2.5.0 cracked, but I think we need app extensión AppRadioExtensions_2.1.0_Beta17.deb not de old from cydia... any help?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...