AVIC411.com
mikedecaro

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Very nice job! Think this is some much better than the mimics module! Don't loose Bluetooth apps don't rotate on you and take up the whole screen side ways, i wouldn't be surprised if you get contacted by pioneer, clarion or alpine to write there codes for up coming app radios

Is landscape view available ?

Yes

When the beta is ready for user testing will it be made available on Cydia? If there are issues do you have any suggestions how to roll back.

No, I post beta version on this forum. Only final releases go to Cydia. You can roll back by reinstalling the version on Cydia.

Hey mike

Any updates?

Hit a road block during the week with a certain part of it but I figured it out this morning. Weekends are when I get most of my coding done.

Just posted a public beta. If you install it, please report back. I am just making sure the app displays and can be controlled from the radio. I know there are still a bunch of other outstanding issues.

Just posted a public beta. If you install it, please report back. I am just making sure the app displays and can be controlled from the radio. I know there are still a bunch of other outstanding issues.

great job, mike :)

Hi Mike, is this on cydia? Where do we find the public beta? Thanks, Ron