AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so is anyone going to follow up with this claim that a group is willing to develop this for a price? Is anyone going to start a donation account? Are any of you actually going to donate to a group without actually knowing if they will or can do this? Oh wait, the original developer had a donation account and was actually developing this project. Did any of you so eager to donate to an unknown group actually ever donate to the original developer? I'm guessing not and that is likely why this project is dead and will likely stay that way! It's dead people, move on.

Ok so is anyone going to follow up with this claim that a group is willing to develop this for a price? Is anyone going to start a donation account? Are any of you actually going to donate to a group without actually knowing if they will or can do this? Oh wait, the original developer had a donation account and was actually developing this project. Did any of you so eager to donate to an unknown group actually ever donate to the original developer? I'm guessing not and that is likely why this project is dead and will likely stay that way! It's dead people, move on.

I donated for a job well done years ago. I would not "donate to a group without actually knowing if they will or can do this" I'd suggest blanket attacks like this are not productive especially from a mod, however.

I decided to send a msg to the original member who posted they would be willing to work on getting something running for 2000.00 and  in the past if i where in a position where i could use the previous version of AppEx  i would have donated but due to way Pioneer does things i was always with a headunit that was compatible with previous gen Iphone  and none of those units were Appradio's they all had Appradio mode feature  however i now have a Nex-4000 and Iphone 6plus  so I'm very much interested in seeing this through hopefully member is legit  we can get a Kickstarter page going.

I donate to MIke back in the iOS 6 days

http://mikedecaro.com

Donation Link: 

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=qfdpXyubqH5eqRmIDW2M8NlKunoRYtzXGEi0kFU2FRMFGzv4IF1pxcZUIxW&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8da8649a435e198e44a05ba053bc68d12e

Wondering if we should take a tally of all the people willing to make a donation of $30 or more.  I need to see an update for iOS 8. maybe we could pick a date to all send at the same time?  Already tried tweeting him but haven't gotten a response yet. If anyone else knows people that are willing to donate lets all come together and try to make something happen I'm sure if he see's a few hundred dollars coming into his Paypal on one day it will not go unnoticed, it should better are chances to get the ball rolling on some type of update. Have went backed and messaged the members that posted they were willing to make a donation so hopefully i get some responses and the site doesn't think I'm just spamming people. 

http://mikedecaro.com

Donation Link: 

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=qfdpXyubqH5eqRmIDW2M8NlKunoRYtzXGEi0kFU2FRMFGzv4IF1pxcZUIxW&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8da8649a435e198e44a05ba053bc68d12e

Wondering if we should take a tally of all the people willing to make a donation of $30 or more.  I need to see an update for iOS 8. maybe we could pick a date to all send at the same time?  Already tried tweeting him but haven't gotten a response yet. If anyone else knows people that are willing to donate lets all come together and try to make something happen I'm sure if he see's a few hundred dollars coming into his Paypal on one day it will not go unnoticed, it should better are chances to get the ball rolling on some type of update. Have went backed and messaged the members that posted they were willing to make a donation so hopefully i get some responses and the site doesn't think I'm just spamming people. 

Mike hasn't been active on any of his online accounts in a long time(10Months), safe to say he may not be coming back wherever he is.

The version he shared on github is a brand new build he was creating for ios7, there is very little source code written, in fact all the source code does when compiled is allow the application to run in the background when you close it, thats it. The previous working build from ios6 wasn't opensource AFAIK

Ok so any suggestions on what maybe we could do next or should i just give up ? Carplay isn't enough for me i need something not so restricted, would have made more since for Pioneer to atleast make Appradio app to run within Carplay with one cable and have all the apps compatible. You just can't win with Pioneer every year its something.