AVIC411.com

Appradio 2 Display quality with iPhone (photos)

Has anyone with the AppRadio 2 looked at pictures form their iPhone on the unit and noticed that the picture quality is really bad, the pictures look washed out on my unit and I wan't to know if others are experiencing the same thing. I have tried to adjust the picture quality from the settings menu but nothing seems to help, the colors just seem very muted doesn't look good at all and I think it may be the cable causing the issue because it isn't the screen itself. I have an Android connected to the AppRadio 2 most of the time now and the pictures look good when connected to the Android, much better than when connected to the iPhone.

I want to hear other peoples experience before I go back to the store and complain, if everyone is having the issue than I won't bother and will just assume it's another area where the Android is far superior than the iPhone on the AppRadio (much like with everything else)

Is there no one else on this forum that has ever tried it look at their iPhone photos on AppRadio 2? I really want to hear from anyone and let me know if the pictures look normal or if the colors seem washed out and faded.

Can someone please try this and let me know the results, if mine has an issue I want to know ASAP so I can exchange mine.