AVIC411.com

What does it connect to? I apoligize, I have a ton of wires behind my dash. Its because I have a GM Onstar unit pluged in back there. It made it difficut to tell what wires go where. I have the same issue with the backup camera. The brake light is wired to the violet wire on the receiver. Another member says that I have to get power for the camera from somewhere else however the camera doesnt have another wire. The camera works because it is getting power from the lights. It has 1 harness that both connects the camera to the backup lights and one wire that splits off and goes to the reverse wire and yet another wire that that splits off that for video

What does it connect to? I apoligize, I have a ton of wires behind my dash. Its because I have a GM Onstar unit pluged in back there. It made it difficut to tell what wires go where. I have the same issue with the backup camera. The brake light is wired to the violet wire on the receiver. Another member says that I have to get power for the camera from somewhere else however the camera doesnt have another wire. The camera works because it is getting power from the lights. It has 1 harness that both connects the camera to the backup lights and one wire that splits off and goes to the reverse wire and yet another wire that that splits off that for video

look at the manual for the illumination wire, it is probably orange. use that.... also make sure the camera is turned on in the settings on your headunit and make sure the reverse wire is hooked up from the headunit to an output that changes when you car is in reverse, if you cannot find this wire than go directly to the postive wire on your reverse light at the back of your car.

• 1 month later...