AVIC411.com

Avic F900BT US/Canada reboot fix?

I was reluctant to create this post, but I'm having no luck finding these files/link. My issue is that I have the F900BT that keeps rebooting over a cetain speed. Basically my unit is useless :? I have seen a lot of post on how to fix, but all links don't work. Is there anyone out there that can point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also have outdated maps so if there is a solution for that too, it would really help a lot.

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

taz, first question - what did you do to it

on tuesday i turned my car on avic f900BT - splash screen came up and then it was stuck, i noticed it later on that the screen was black and i couldn't do anything.

i followed so many threads, did literally everything but no hope now it turns on fine and everything but system startup is process doesn't go and after 4 mins it reboots.

just to let you know im from UK/EU and system was working fine until tuesday.

obviously i didn't have my backup of flash drive :( so i had used it from online, i've also downloaded a torrent of avic files tried it out but doesn't work. i think i am using US files, i know this is forum is on US but honestly i have contacted so many people from UK but no help what so ever so i just want to know the method on how to getting it back to normal.

please help me.

use hybrid-4.001 method to update your f900bt.

You will need to get maps/pois/lang files from other threads/sites and add to this. instructions should be clear.

could you tell me the hybrid method or send em the link to your guide to install hybrid please ? at this moment i think im on v3.021 or something , but could you send me a link or something please