AVIC411.com

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to work up a background app that allows full control of your Android from the appRadio Interface. I'm sure its possible, since the iPhone can do it now. I dont have time to look into all the APIs and all that. I'd be willing to donate to anyone that could.

nice find on the thread above. I just installed my appradio 2 last night the way it works right now, I don't see myself keeping it very long. Maybe if I had full interface through the appradio screen it would change my mind, but there's still some doubt in my mind as to whether it would even be usable. Even when I use the approved apps (waze) its slow and choppy.

Ethier way if it were possible I wouldn't mind donating 100 too

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to work up a background app that allows full control of your Android from the appRadio Interface. I'm sure its possible, since the iPhone can do it now. I dont have time to look into all the APIs and all that. I'd be willing to donate to anyone that could.

What API's? I'm interested since I just installed an AVH 8400 and started looking into AppRadio2. Previously I had never looked into aftermarket HU's like these so I am just getting a look at AppRadio in general. I am a developer behind several Android apps and work as a consultant / developer.

What have you found so far? I have just started looking and will start digging around on some forums. I have some time to get started and access to a couple Java programmers through the summer until SDSU starts back up. This will be a secondary effort since I have kids in college and need to be paid more than you guys are willing to pay.. :-)

BTW, I am planning on using an HTC EVO 4G LTE as my platform, but will try to keep it on GingerBread unless ICS is needed for HDMI capability or something I have yet to understand. I am also going to order an AppRadio2 with a CD-AH200C cable and look into getting into my truck alongside my AVH8400.

What API's? I'm interested since I just installed an AVH 8400 and started looking into AppRadio2. Previously I had never looked into aftermarket HU's like these so I am just getting a look at AppRadio in general. I am a developer behind several Android apps and work as a consultant / developer.

What have you found so far? I have just started looking and will start digging around on some forums. I have some time to get started and access to a couple Java programmers through the summer until SDSU starts back up. This will be a secondary effort since I have kids in college and need to be paid more than you guys are willing to pay.. :-)

BTW, I am planning on using an HTC EVO 4G LTE as my platform, but will try to keep it on GingerBread unless ICS is needed for HDMI capability or something I have yet to understand. I am also going to order an AppRadio2 with a CD-AH200C cable and look into getting into my truck alongside my AVH8400.

You should hop over to XDA and talk to appradiomodder in the link a few posts above. I also started a bounty for this as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an unopened appradio 2. I will sell it to a developer for 250 shipped. Must be a confirmed developer actually working on this. Let me know if this sounds good.

If you post that over on the XDA thread you might get some interest. Thanks for offering up such a prize!