AVIC411.com

Here's the specs on your amp

mids and highs 4x100

Alpine PDX-F4

4-channel car amplifier — 100 watts RMS x 4

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500PDXF4/Alpine-PDX-F4.html?tp=115

your sub amp price $499, who is stupid enough to buy a 600 watts not even stable at 1 ohm for that price, oops sorry i forgot you did

Alpine PDX-M6

Mono sub amplifier — 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500PDXM6/Alpine-PDX-M6.html?search=PDX-M6&skipvs=T

As a circuit designer by profession, I know well enough to not purposely run an amp at 1 ohm, even if it's an option. It's efficiency drops significantly at that level, and power is wasted due to excessive heating. You can drive your car with your feet, but that doesn't mean you should do it.

And thanks for pointing out I own 2 highly efficient class D amps. I'm all about conserving energy, as well as my money. Which is why you paid more for your equipment than I did. I will let you assume I paid retail.

You comment on my equipment and post links for websites; are you a vendor? That would explain your lack of TRUE knowledge of electro-physics. Keep posting your websites, I hope you make your quota. I will continue to spend MY money as I see fit.

This is the last of my attention you will get. Have fun with your choices in life.

To all others, I will post pics and vids soon. Thanks for reading my post.

well im not a rep, and if you are a circuit designer i feel bad for whoever you work for because you definitely does not know what your talking about regarding stable 1ohm amps.

I am not trying to sell you anything, you just did a poor piss job on designing your system and you think its sooo nice.

hopefully this will teach you something when you post your stuff online, polk audio, sony and jlw3 is a mediocre system

The end

• 4 weeks later...