AVIC411.com

I just got my Appradio2 today and got it installed. Noob question, I've searched this forum and nothing comes up under this, I'm looking at the 50 page PDF manual, but I can't see anywhere that says how to set the 6 radio station preset buttons to the ones I want. It says you can pick strong or weak stations and it will automatically fill in the buttons. That can't be right, you mean I can't pick a station on the radio and set it to number one, then my next favorite and make it number 2, etc.? I've never seen a radio that doesn't allow that. Did I miss something?

Thanks much, I'll try that out. Also, after spending a few minutes on the radio, I tried choosing a favorite station and found that by holding the #1 preset button for about 3 seconds sets it to the current station. Duh, pretty much like any other radio, I'm surprised they don't mention that in the docs. Hope it helps someone else.

but is it well memorized ?

i mean...it's BBC radio for exemple...does it display in favorites "BBC" or does it display the song info displayed ( for exemple )

in france...if it's BBC...i press 3 seconds...it's ok...but radio name is not "BBC" but the song info displayed by the rds...

exemple...when you put the radio in favorite , it's not the radio name but the song name info...( bryan adams is set to favorite instead of BBC for exemple whereas B.adams don't sing all year long in bbc, to be all time in "memo" )

hope you understood me :)