AVIC411.com

ok so here is the story i have read all about what to do for the f700bt but its not working when i go into test mode and copy the files it keeps telling me i dont have enough space and to delete files but i dont know what i can delete i hae tried copying the files 1 by 1 but it's not working im not a super genius when it comes to computers but i can figure out most things can somebody please help me with a step by step? i have already downloaded all the avic files i can find but i keep getting error maybe disk space is size full..... first i got a red screen at 46% (this is when i tried the updates) then switched versions then got to 61% with the error maybe disk space is sizefull then switched out my wince files manually cause i couldn't get into service mode and then tried the update again and got to 84% done with the same error and then i tried to do the backup overwrite but it tells me it cant do it cause i dont have enough space.... any and all ideas will be appreciated i bought the car with the stereo already installed.

my car came with it already installed i have only tried to update straight from the sd card. first time i tried through the total controller fand honestly had no clue what i was doing then i found the windows explorer you were talking about opened the two windows copied and pasted and it wont finish it because it keeps telling me i have to delete files in order to do it but i have no clue what i could possibly delete..... main point is now it wont start up it will just stay on the pioneer screen but on the bright side its not restarting itself every three minutes lol yes i can still get into test mode ps im in canada so im not sure if that would be the problem lol

No not the problem. Go back into widows. Open two Windows Explorer windows do the copy paste idea you were working on. When prompted with error message about HD being filled click ok or ignore or w/e it Is to clear that message and continue. When given next question click replace all. May take upto 15 mins to do. GL

when i hit the ok button it would just stop what it was doing last night i read your post with the step by step instructions and redid everything managed to get into service mode and do the wince files and so on from there after that i did everything else you said to in the post and now its back up working again i can listen to music the settings were all available until i hit ipod for av1 and now i only have av settings no system or navi settings any ideas? ps thanks for all your help : )