AVIC411.com

I have an AVIC-Z140bh nav/dvd system in my car. I bought it because it said it was Android compatable. I have already had a little bit of difficulty transfering my contacts to the unit. But I finally figured that out. The thing plays Pandora through bluetooth easily, which was nice. Dvds and radio works great too. Again, had some difficulty finding the correct format to play ripped music videos on the SD card, but I even overcame that.

So now my current problem is finding out how to connect my Droid Razr Maxx to it so I can play AppRadio, DashCommand, Netflix, YouTube, Waze......

Several other models of nav systems Ive seen, have an HDMI port in the back. But the Z140 does not. And according to Pioneers compatability list, the Razr Maxx connects via HDMI. The only thing I can think of is get an HDMI to AV cable converter and hook it up that way. But have no idea if that would work. And that requires me to take it back to the place i had it installed and have them do it because I would rather not.

I saw somewhere online that a CD-AH200c Android Connection Kit would do it. But It does not say which model device it is ment for.

I am just wondering if anyone here has managed to connect their Android phone to the AVIC-Z140bh?