AVIC411.com

Sorry just got back on busy day. Glad you found the SDMLC euro (EW) files that's what I was gonna point you to then have you install a back up with euro maps but you seemed to piece that all together yourself through learning about how the system works. Glad I could be of help in the process

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to re boot with the SD card after downloading the AVIC Fix using the testmode and F700 files but it dosen't work. The start up screen comes on then I see the windows screen for a second (icons are on the screen) too fast to click on anything then goes blank again.

Help I need my system back...

Help! This is a strange one.... I upgraded up AVIC-F90 a couple years ago to Dafia`s mods.... All was great for some time. Nothing has changed except now my unit just goes to the splash screen for a short time and reboots. I can`t seem to find any live links to download what I need to get this thing back up. And what happend to have this start? Very Strange....

Thanks!

Hello,

I can contact you, I have a reboot problem with my avic F900 bt.

I have read the explanation of tail24 but as I am French, I n can not find the file for the European units.

Do you know where I can find them?

In expectation of an answer because it's been 2 months that I can use my avic.

Sincerely.