AVIC411.com

http://www.enkrypted.com/4.01.zip

Hey guys instead of using 2.0 or 3.0 use this to fix your rebooting issues........ 4.01 is so much better than 2.0! this also includes the latest maps & 3d buildings... for North America. THX! :) Enjoy

EcoCav, when booted into WinCE mode, go to start > control Panel > storage > and format the first partition. Then copy the contents from your SD card to "my flash disK" under "My device"....

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI going to 4.01 will not initially work for all. Many need to fix current then go.

I was on 2.0 when the rebooting problem happened... then I copied 3.0 over 2.0 and it worked so I went and updated winCE for 4.0 then updated to 4.0..... works great!

http://www.enkrypted.com/Avic_Files.zip

Here is a mirror for the torrent file that I posted for everyone to share. Hope this helps thx

Now i'm having the same issues it seem's like my map files are corrupt. I've gone into test mode but it wont let me delete the maps so that I could replace them with my back up. does anyone have any ideas beside taking it out of the dash and re-formatting the hard drive any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dude u dont have to take it out of the dash - just reinstall the OS - in WinCE - Start > Settings > control panel > storage > format partition and then copy new files (when u format u are blowing it all away including POI's maps etc and the entire OS so reload it w/ 4.01. and ur done

• 3 weeks later...

hi, "stuck on system startup in process screen"

my f900 messed up on me last night basically i was trying to update the firmware, which i downloaded and it updated correctly after the update reboot the screen stayed on 'system startup in process please wait', only think i can do is go to AV, i cant change my setting or go into maps either, after a short time the system reboots itself, i have tried resetting via the reset button, eject but still no luck. i may have downloaded a wrong firmware or something im not sure what went wrong, version before the update was 1.900000, map version 01.000800 but after the update i dont know what it is as i can't get into settings.

please help me i would really appreciate it, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Please help me! My f700bt is in the restart loop. I have follow page 1 instruction and when I am overriding all the file, in the middle it gives me a error. "error copying file or folder" and the file name is "Northamerican_low.dem". My f700bt is a canada model, I don't know if that makes a different or do I need a different file? Please help and thank you.