AVIC411.com

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Will the above files help me get my system going again?  I have a US model AVIC-f90bt that the screen says pioneer for 20 seconds then goes black.  I have tried the reset and the screen will go blue and tell me to reset again.  I reset again and i am back to square one.  any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,  Burt

Hi for USA you can do this 

take this link decompress and put on sd card  (inside you have read text to now what to do )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXZFN3WjlLbzVlOUk/view?usp=sharing

for map and poi and building take this link 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXa1dGWFh3SE8zUlE/view?usp=sharing

decompress and take only map,poi,building who you are sure to use 

Thank you very much for making all these files available.

Fixed a friend F900-BT wich was in the reboot loop (even if sometimes the unit was working for a few minutes).

The unit was still using the 1.9 firmware.

I started by transferring the "My Flash Disk MB.rar" to the internal memory, but it resulted in the unit not booting anymore, stuck at the splash screen.

I then transferred the "AVIC_F700BT_F900BT_VER_2009000.zip" over it, this resulted in the unit booting.

At that time, the reboot loop was fixed, but the GPS reception was broke. Impossible to catch a single satellite were it was previously fixing really quickly.

At that time, I decided to wipe the internal memory and put back the backup I made of it before touching it.

I then only applied the "AVIC_F700BT_F900BT_VER_2009000.zip" over it and voila, the unit booted, GPS fix in a second and not a single reboot for now.

Merci beaucoup, vu la rareté de ces fichiers aujourd'hui, vous nous avez rendu un gros coup de main.

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I have get baack my head unit from a halfbrick via uboot, thx for the site and the lot of great posts.

I forgot ot backup my Head unit My Disc folder, and i flash the Hybrid 4.001 and now a lot of Languages are mising :( i have only France, Eng., Ger., and i mis a lot of other system language.

Is it possible to add languege after the install or how can i add any language ?

BR.

Hi take this folder and copy in a sd card with testmode folder next 

put the sd card on your avic turn on your device  and clic on the icon total commander at the left side open storage card and at the right side your flash disk 

when you open your flash disk open apl 2 and igo and content inside you have a folder lang copy all files inside your storage card (open the folder lang before)

to your flash disk 

the link of testmode 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXS0l5MC1IQ28tLVE/view?usp=sharing

the link for the folder lang 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXT2NoZmJWSEhoN2M/view?usp=sharing

and the link for voices 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXa25pd3NNVWFBMEE/view?usp=sharing

• 2 months later...

Hi take this folder and copy in a sd card with testmode folder next 

put the sd card on your avic turn on your device  and clic on the icon total commander at the left side open storage card and at the right side your flash disk 

when you open your flash disk open apl 2 and igo and content inside you have a folder lang copy all files inside your storage card (open the folder lang before)

to your flash disk 

the link of testmode 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXS0l5MC1IQ28tLVE/view?usp=sharing

the link for the folder lang 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXT2NoZmJWSEhoN2M/view?usp=sharing

and the link for voices 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXa25pd3NNVWFBMEE/view?usp=sharing

I really really hope someone is around to help me out.

I have the AVIC-F90BT in Canada.

Stupid thing got stuck in the reboot loop two weeks ago and it's driving me crazy.  I've been trying to find someone I can pay to fix it but the shops I've called have said that is the kiss of death and I have to buy a new navi.

Can anyone help me out here?

I am not super techy so I don't understand all of what is going on.  What files do I need to download? 

Thank you so much!

I really really hope someone is around to help me out.

I have the AVIC-F90BT in Canada.

Stupid thing got stuck in the reboot loop two weeks ago and it's driving me crazy.  I've been trying to find someone I can pay to fix it but the shops I've called have said that is the kiss of death and I have to buy a new navi.

Can anyone help me out here?

I am not super techy so I don't understand all of what is going on.  What files do I need to download? 

Thank you so much!

location in canada? dont have a link anymore but guimzos link should have the correct files

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help please. I've had the reboot issue for a while now, F700BT, Canada, and I've read through several different threads. I started playing with it last night, got test mode up and working. I went through, just tried deleting the gpspara* files, reboot, same thing.

Went looking through the files, I noticed the iGo files were corrupt. Most were missing, the few there were corrupt. Copied in the proper files, it corrupted them all. After another reboot, I managed to rename the iGo folder, and copied in a fresh version. Same problem. Can't delete that renamed folder, but I don't think its the issue anymore.

From there, I downloaded the full F700 files (My Flash Disk MB). I copied the whole thing and pasted it in properly. It ended getting a general error. I rebooted, after a minute to start up, it actually worked, but my default language was french. No problem, I went into the settings, changed to english, rebooted, language change took. Checked the version, 2.0006 I believe. Music was playing for several minutes, I thought I had it sorted out. I should have just quit there, but I didn't. I started looking at the GPS settings, they were still in French. I believe I changed the GPS maps source, it asked to restart. From there, I got the black pioneer screen, and it sat there. Pressing the menu button, took me to the menu, with the startup message again, same looping issue

Tried copying the entire F700 directory again, this time 1 folder at a time. No errors at all. rebooted, same issue. Back into testmode, deleted the gpspara files again, rebooted, same issue.

Copied the entire F700 folder again, no errors, still not working on reboot. Its even worse now, I'm not even getting the reboot, it just sits at the splash screen all the time, and does nothing.

Went ahead and formatted the drive, to properly remove the corrupted folder, copied the F700 stuff, no luck, still sits at the splash screen.

I'm in pretty deep now, did another format, tried the FX 3.1, copied it all over, reboot, no luck, still sits at the splash screen.

Any ideas what's going on, or how to fix it? It was working at one point, I should have left it. Should I try the hybrid 4.00 files? Anything else to suggest?

Thanks for getting back to me. Ok, I downloaded hybrid 4.001 and went through the readme file. First off, I went and grabbed the map files you specified, the dem file and put it in the right spot under copy_contents_to_my_flash_disk.

Updated the OS, everything worked fine. After 0=WINCE by SD/MMC (Format), I get Read progress: 100%. Does that mean its done and worked?

From there, held reset, booted into testmode. To be safe, I formatted the drive, kept the partition name the same. Then I copied in the new files. The GPSpara files still want to regenerate. I removed them when everything was done copying.

Removed card, rebooted the unit, same issue, it just sits at the splash screen. Any idea what went wrong? Should I reformat my SD card and try it all again from the start?