• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#166 guizmo

guizmo

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Locationfrance

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:02 PM

Hi your problem  is curious , ok do that format your sd card on fat 32  , after copy all files hybrid 4001 inside your avic  copy the files one by one use total commander  and copy apl ,apl 2 etc....     after copy map ,dem , do not touch to gps para files   , delete your user data  in his folder  ( delete all folder)  and turn off the avic retire the sd card and restart 

avic  710 bt   motte/bandit 4.07 

#167 read_blake

read_blake
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:56 AM

It worked! Thank you very much. I believe part of the problem was the SD card not being freshly formatted. After doing that, and re-copying the files, I updated the OS from the flash card. When I did it this time, it took a bit longer, went to 100%, then went through writing image, and showed the confirmation that the CE upgrade was Ok. It didn't do that the first time. That was a good sign.

From there, I used total commander, copied all the files individually, restarted, and after a minute, it went through the initial setup. Music works, GPS opened, but I need to go for a drive and try it out. So far so good.

Merci beaucoups guizmo, votre aide est incroyable! Les instructions sont tres bien. J'apprecie tout votre temps et expertise!

#168 guizmo

guizmo

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Locationfrance

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:07 PM

have a nice trip happy to help  :mrgreen:

avic  710 bt   motte/bandit 4.07 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users