AVIC411.com

Z120 Audio Play Back and Codecs, help!

Hello everyone,

I've had my Z120 for about a year now and I love it! I've been building a SQ system which works great with the Z120... however I look forward to the 140 update.

With a new addition of an Audison Processor to the system, i'm looking to play the best sounds quality available. As much as I'd love to keep all my music on CD's, it's just not feasible. Most music I have is FLAC... and i know the z120 does not play this directly... Unfortunately! I know the Z120 does play, MP3's, AAC's and WMA's. I've taken my FLAC's and converted them to WMA's Lossless, WMA's and AAC's.... To the highest level. I've saved them to a SD card and it's unable to play.... Could this do anything with the actual codec? If so... which codec's should I be using?

Thanks

I can play AAC on my 120bt, music bought from itunes, sd card is kinda finicky, di dyou try burning them on cd just to check it if will work on a cd? you might to check the forum for encoding video on sd cards and look at the audio setting, you might be setting it too high that it will work on cd but not on sd card