AVIC411.com

Avic 130BT- No eject or tilt buttons working

I did a quick search and it appears my unit might be dead but I wanted to make sure.

I just had an Avic 130BT moved from one of my cars into the other because I upgraded the first car and now the 130BT has eject buttons that will not work and there is no lit up tilt options.

I have a feeling it means the motor is dead on the unit and it needs to be sent in I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Thanks in advance

I had the same problem last week. I was confused as all hell, cuz 1 second it worked, the other it wasn't. Wanna know what the fix was? My SD card was ejected slightly from the bottom, causing the unit to not allow it to be tilted. The tilt button was grayed out and everything. As soon as I pushed the SD card back in, everything was hunky dory :)

Seems like a stupid fix, but it's worth a shot.

I had the same problem last week. I was confused as all hell, cuz 1 second it worked, the other it wasn't. Wanna know what the fix was? My SD card was ejected slightly from the bottom, causing the unit to not allow it to be tilted. The tilt button was grayed out and everything. As soon as I pushed the SD card back in, everything was hunky dory :)

Seems like a stupid fix, but it's worth a shot.

well I'll be, I took the dash apart and found the SD almost all the way out, pulled it down and out completely and then it worked.

Thanks for the tip you just save me a ton of headache.