AVIC411.com

App Radio/App Radio 2 Bypass Confirmed!!!

just hooked mine up, put it in mode 17 with a 4 second time and it seems to be working great so far, youtube showed up right away! thank you very much shackrat and others!

edit: went for a drive and it didnt work, took it apart then fiddled with it and it appears to be working again.

edit: just went and tried again and it isnt working, gonna re-check all my wires again tomorrow maybe something gets caught when i push it behind the cigarette lighter

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad i could help... There seems to be some irregularity in how the trigger is being handled. I've never had it not work after 4 days, but I have seen the action appear to be delayed. I get the first pop up notifying me to apply the brake with the OK button disabled, followedby a second popup with an OK button that I can tap. After that everything works. Sometimes the second popup does not come up until I try to access videos of photos..

Haven't had much time to investigate since it is working.

After getting upset with mine not working right I decided to look into it and mess around with it. For mode 17 to work with the da01 I would have to start it up then once booted turn the key off and then on again retriggering it (which I believe some people had to do with just using a relay as well) decided to take it apart and wire up the relay with it in mode 12 with the longer times and everything has been working great for a day so far

The only thing I changed from the original post is I hooked the green wire to acc instead of remote and the red wire to constant power, at least I think the cig lighter in my ls is a constant power.

can someone post a sketch/diagram on those different modes thats a bit more easier to understand how to wire?

xv2pq.jpg

the first post says to connect to remote, but i chose not to because on page 2 it was made known that it will only power on when music is playing. this is how i set mine up using acc wire to replace the remote wire part then wiring the power wire to constant power and has been working great

to program: pulse 12 times for mode 12. then after it pulses back, to set the features. pulse once to set the first wire to on. wait 3 seconds, then pulse twice to set the second wire to off, then wait 3 seconds, and pulse once to set the 3rd feature to on. then set the times, i used the times mentioned in the first post ( 40 [to set time, it will pulse once do nothing, it will pulse twice then you pulse the wire 4 times, it will pulse 3 times do nothing, it will pulse 4 times to program first time], 45[to set time, it will pulse once do nothing, it will pulse twice then you pulse the wire 4 times, it will pulse 3 times pulse 5 times, it will pulse 4 times to program the second time], 50[to set time, it will pulse once do nothing, it will pulse twice then you pulse the wire 5 times, it will pulse 3 times do nothing, it will pulse 4 times to program the last time]) for my appradio1 due to boot time) then the unit will flash multiple times to let you know programming is complete. turn the switch to off and connect the wires.

How I did mine: tr7_wiring.jpg

Then for programming:

1. Have only the red and black wires of the pac connected.

2. Turn car on or to accessory power.

3. Move the programming switch to ON.

4. Ground the brown wire 17 times.

5. Wait 3 seconds and ensure the light on the pac flashes 17 times.

6. Ground the brown wire 1 time to enter timing mode.

7. Wait 3 seconds for minutes timeout, light will flash.

8. Wait 3 seconds for tens place timeout, light will flash.

9. Ground the brown wire 3 times.

10. Wait 3 seconds and ensure pac flashes 3 times, then goes to fast flash.

11. Move programming switch to OFF.

12. Turn vehicle off.

13. Reconnect/connect the blue wire from TR7 to parking brake wire, green wire from TR7 to accessory power.

14. Profit!

Mon anglais est très moyen. On parle de quoi exactement svp?

Je ne connais pas le français, mais je sais que certains sites de traduction, alors j'espère que vous comprenez cela. Nous parlons en contournant l'exigence du frein de stationnement pour l'utilisation du appradio. La TR7 CCP semblant de l'application du frein de stationnement pour vous quand il est configuré et correctement câblé.

Je ne connais pas le français, mais je sais que certains sites de traduction, alors j'espère que vous comprenez cela. Nous parlons en contournant l'exigence du frein de stationnement pour l'utilisation du appradio. La TR7 CCP semblant de l'application du frein de stationnement pour vous quand il est configuré et correctement câblé.

Ok Thank you. :-)