AVIC411.com

App Radio/App Radio 2 Bypass Confirmed!!!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just did mine, its works fine, BUT only when the car is on "acc" or "on" mode. as soon as I turn the car on (the engine running) the appradio stays stuck on the screen where it asks me to engage the ebrake and disengage and all that..

could that be because I didn't program my tr7 right or wtf?

Just did mine, its works fine, BUT only when the car is on "acc" or "on" mode. as soon as I turn the car on (the engine running) the appradio stays stuck on the screen where it asks me to engage the ebrake and disengage and all that..

could that be because I didn't program my tr7 right or wtf?

yes, you definitely need to program. its pretty straight forward once you understand the concept. if youre doing mode 12 for appradio 1 with the relay i did a walkthrough with exact pulse count on the previous page. if mode 17 you just put it in mode 17 then pulse however many seconds you choose (3 or 4 is what seems to be common). remember to program only the red and black wire are hooked up otherwise you will be unable to

i have problem programmin the tr7 module.

I twist the green and red wires together and then twist them around the red wire from the car, i do the same with the blck from the tr7 with the black from the car.

i turn the key to "on"" position and then i move the switch on the tr7 to "on" whcihafter i ground the brown wire 17 times but the module never flashes 17 times back at me?

am I doing something wrong?

i have problem programmin the tr7 module.

I twist the green and red wires together and then twist them around the red wire from the car, i do the same with the blck from the tr7 with the black from the car.

i turn the key to "on"" position and then i move the switch on the tr7 to "on" whcihafter i ground the brown wire 17 times but the module never flashes 17 times back at me?

am I doing something wrong?

for programming to work, only the red and black wires are hooked up to acc and ground (respectively) and then it will allow you to program. took me a couple minutes the first time to figure that one out.

is there like a reset function for the tr7, cuz i have two units and i think i messed up both of them.

one of them doesnt do anthing after the 17 grounds, and the light on the other one goes on and stays on when i ground the brown wire....

Hmmm, I'd say unplug it for a few minutes then before you plug back in the power turn the programming switch to on and connect the power. From there you should be able to program it. Make sure none of the other wires are connected to anything or grounding out

Would some one from this tread be willing to put one of these together and program it and sell it to me for a fair price? I am more than willing to pay for parts your labor time and shipping. Please email me at: jfuson97@gmail.com and let me know the total cost. I can pay through PayPal or send you a money order.

Thanks In Advance For Your Help,

James

lol, im almost to the point where i will pay someone to program mine as well :) I have some local buddies that have experience with car audio stuff and will ask them to help me and maybe I'll put a video together that shows step by step how to program this damn thing.