AVIC411.com

F500BT will not read SD - stuck in boot

Just finished installing the OFFICIAL upgrade from Pioneer and had it running as factory. Was a smart boy and did a full backup of "My Flash Disk" and figured I was set to go.

Tried to copy in a mod (does it really matter which one?) but ran into a memory full situation. Figured I could always restore my backup....BUT

My F500BT is not reading the SD card to boot into test mode! Instead, it is trying to boot from the installation except that the installation is incomplete and will not load properly.

How can I force the unit back to the SD card??

Last working setup - Firmware 3.0, Canada/US setup as per CNSD-250FM

thank you, tail24, but the unit just ignored the reset button - momentary reboot and then proceeded to attempt to load while the reset button was being pressed. Also have already tried removing the battery, holding the power button down for about 25-30 seconds...all no go.

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning all my AVIC-F500BT when I get the following message, please wait for the map loads and not out of the home screen already did the firmware for the Pioneer website and I had no success can someone please give me some of ja I thank dica.desde . Julian (@ j.esantana ig.com.br)