AVIC411.com

I have a pioneer 900bt yeaterday it started to act on me.....was it was turning on and off...on me so when i parked my car....a few min later i came back down to check on the radio and i seen tha the radio didnt want to show nothin on the screen...... But the menu,map, lights up for like 10 sec but n then turn off ....can anybody help me plz....i need this fix asap..........help wha can i do

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reboot loop fix dont work the links or nothin

and do u know what can it be that the screen isnt showing but the map,,,,menu,,,,eject lights up ?

but when i click and hold.....menu....map.....eject....and the reset the screen turns blue......i got the testmode 2.3v....the poineer is a 2.008....but yet is not reading the testmode on its own.... now if u want dont need to text me so i guess u can help me in some type of way if u can.....or i can take pics and show u what lights up and what stays on..................347........538......5272..........................

i have the progream torrent.......and im from new york usa......no when i hold down menu map and eject and use a little pin for the reset and all it do is turn the screen blue but if idont do that all is stays is a black screen and the menu map eject stay on for like 10 sec and then turn off

All you new is a 2 GB card. The program works people downloading it from me right now. The files are 8gb big but you never use all 8gb and hardly use any of the files even in the torrent. I have them all in there to help fix multiple prOblems so I don have to share 4/5 different files. Go to problem solver download DIRECT LiNK zip file unzip it. Use a torrent downloader like Vuze