AVIC411.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it not open on your computer of on your Avic?

Try getting into service mode to see if screen works

Right after you turn on car hold in the reset but with a pen while also holding eject map and menu. Then let go of reset then wait till you hear a pop let go of eject. See of a blue screen comes on

what i did was i want to the blue screen and want to update sd/usb format and then i use the WINCEIMG.BIN and WINCEIMG.CKS to use that update and it didnt do nothin on the screen so what i did after i did that i downloaded the 2.008 and it update on it but yet still dont show nothing on the screen but when i put the SD card in with the testmode it works fine but i cant click on start but i can click on the icon thats there but the bad thing if i click on one of the icon and it takes over the screen i cant click on the X on it so is like i dont know.................

They dont have screen setting on control panel.....all they have is....backlight control...certiticates....cpm test......date/time.....dialing.....display.....error reporting....input panel.....keyborad....mouse......network and dial-up connections.....owner.....password.....pc connection.....power.....regional settings.....remove programs....storage manager.....stylus.....system......system query......uspclientswitch.......volume & sounds