AVIC411.com

Anybody Else Sick Of Waiting On Pioneer?!?!?!?

Ok so it's been a little over a month now, and my app radio still doesn't work.. Pioneer is sticking to their guns, that they aren't going to come out with a patch. According to them, the OS update is what caused the problem so who ever makes the OS is going to have to fix it, with another OS update.... So basiclly its called "F**k you, not our problem". This P.O.S radio worked Half Assed at best from day one, and no patches or upates, or new apps or anything to improve the radio (for us Android users that is), now it doesn't work at all, and there is NOBODY at Pioneer that seems to give a shit... 1 Month has gone by and people that paid good money for this hunk of shit are left with "Not Our Problem"!! I think I'm done with Pioneer for good.

I know its not a "solution" to your problem, but you can try my "workaround". I got tired of having to change cables and reset everything up everytime i switched phones or switched roms on Android so I picked up a broken screen ipod touch off ebay for cheap. I leave that plugged in at all times and just have the ipod touch connect via bluetooth tethering to my phone to share my internet connection. This way i get the benefit of the extended support that iOS gets on the app radio and still have Android as my main phone. I dont have to plug anything in when i get into my car, its all automatic. To me its the best of both worlds and you dont have to rely on Pioneer for an update everytime your Android receives an update.

Yeah guy.... Pioneer, and 30+ of us APP radio users on here, all have the same problem for over a month now, and it's the reset button.. Do you work for Dell tech support? Maybe I should check the power cord and make sure it's plugged in.

Gotta be honest jerk, all you've done is whine and complain without being clear about what your problems are. People try to help you and you go off the deep end. I'm trying to help you and I don't expect you to be an ass about it.

Edit: And honestly, why do you expect Pioneer to fix something that's obviously broken by Motorola? I have Android 4.04 on BOTH of my Samsung phones and I'm not having the issues that you ranted about in your other thread. Other people are running 4.04 as well without those issues. Your issue here seems to be with Motorola. Have you tried contacting them?

Wow, a bit sensitive? Has anybody on here heard of/ used SARCASM?!?!?! Holy shit... I say one thing and 3 different girls jump on me. First of all, I'm not the only person complaining on here, your all so good at READING, look around and READ... 10 Different posts, all about the same thing I'm "whining and complaining" about, I don't see you getting your periods all over them! 2nd, I'm sorry if this hurts your fragile little feelings, asking somebody if they tried a RESET when users from all across the country are having the same issue, with the same phones, and the same OS is, STUPID. No "Guy", your right, and we are all the idiots, the RESET sovled all of our problems, and to think PIONEER didn't even think of that.. Holy shit, has Mensa called you yet?!?!?!? I used sarcasm as a form of humor, and you took it to a level it never should have gone, simply because YOU DON'T READ.. Sticky, sorry for lumping you in with my 3 girls comment, you honestly tried to help and had an intelligent answer but I hate to hack stuff that is supposed to work, without hacking it.. I could have stayed with my previous unit, and done something with a video input from my phone to have the kind of interface we currently have. Instead, WE WERE ALL DUPED again into buying another Pioneer POS, and forced to find ways to make it work the way THEY SAID IT WOULD.

Wow, a bit sensitive? Has anybody on here heard of/ used SARCASM?!?!?! Holy shit... I say one thing and 3 different girls jump on me. First of all, I'm not the only person complaining on here, your all so good at READING, look around and READ... 10 Different posts, all about the same thing I'm "whining and complaining" about, I don't see you getting your periods all over them! 2nd, I'm sorry if this hurts your fragile little feelings, asking somebody if they tried a RESET when users from all across the country are having the same issue, with the same phones, and the same OS is, STUPID. No "Guy", your right, and we are all the idiots, the RESET sovled all of our problems, and to think PIONEER didn't even think of that.. Holy shit, has Mensa called you yet?!?!?!? I used sarcasm as a form of humor, and you took it to a level it never should have gone, simply because YOU DON'T READ.. Sticky, sorry for lumping you in with my 3 girls comment, you honestly tried to help and had an intelligent answer but I hate to hack stuff that is supposed to work, without hacking it.. I could have stayed with my previous unit, and done something with a video input from my phone to have the kind of interface we currently have. Instead, WE WERE ALL DUPED again into buying another Pioneer POS, and forced to find ways to make it work the way THEY SAID IT WOULD.

I feel for you and hope it gets better. I understand your frustration. WIth that said, if we are going to criticize the literacy of others, it behooves us to use proper grammar ourselves, such as knowing the difference between "you're" and "your." (No, if you don't use it properly, you don't know the difference - or you wouldn't have typed it wrongly in the first place.)

Edit: Pioneer does provide a compatibility list. It is short. Just sayin'...

Hey man, don't blame me because you can't form a basic paragraph. It's REALLY hard to read what you're saying.

Asking about the reset was a genuine troubleshooting step. It's called step one. If you had answered that with a positive attitude instead of resorting to treating me like an idiot then I would have moved on to step two. I think I know EXACTLY why Pioneer has decided not to help you. Hey though, what do I know? I only have a working AppRadio with some relatively minor bugs compared to yours.

Why are you so mad sweet heart? Lmao You all need lives. Yeah not one bit of your comment makes sense. Pioneer chose to to help Tons of people because of me? Did you think about that before you typed it? I'm Stupified and kinda feel bad for you now. I don't want to make fun of the mentally impaired, but I will, so now the issue is correct paragraph forming resulted in a stupid suggestion to a known, wide spread problem? Your a Retard! Please don't respond to anymore of my posts.. Retire to the Nerdery

Stargate... This is a good one from you "You didn't capitalize "Android" at least once, off the top of my head, and some other proper nouns. You also overuse (misuse some would say) semicolons. Not that it matters, but your message could be improved. I've been hitting their Facebook page semi-regularly but haven't gotten any responses"

Is that your claim to fame? Your a good wordsmith or writer? Dude your a Jerkoff.. This is your MO, you assault people for their spelling and paragraph forming.. Does this make you feel like a tough guy? Thats only one example of how your such a nothing, that coming on a forum with about 30 member, and attacking people for stupid shit... Get a life.. Seriously if this is how you spend your time you might, want to get a hooker cuz not getting laid will lead to an early death..

Suggesting trouble shooting tip #1 to an isuue that is in about step 30 by the time he chimed in, is worth a sarcastic remark. If you don't see that, or find a bit of humor in it, you might wanna skip step 1 (Hooker) and move right to step 9 (Killing yourself). At this point your a bitter nobody who gets his jollies in ways others find emabarrasing (Being A Cocky Nerd).. I feel bad for you man..

Mod should close thread...NOW

Yeah was just thinking that myself.

Wow westchestersudio, i think you've really outdone yourself here and completely taken this whole thread completely off topic. You're certainly not getting anything accomplished here to benefit yourself or your plight. Regardless this is not the place to play bully and it needs to stop now. Any further inflammatory comments will get this thread locked.