AVIC411.com

Found this online and I thought some of you would like to have it. It looks great when my NAV starts up. If any one could add Pioneer on the upper left hand corner and Navigation Loading... on the bottom right it would be awesome! Send it to me if you do!

(null)

post-38217-111217_thumb.jpg

Found this online and I thought some of you would like to have it. It looks great when my NAV starts up. If any one could add Pioneer on the upper left hand corner and Navigation Loading... on the bottom right it would be awesome! Send it to me if you do!

(null)

i would like it too. thanks
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi y'all AVIC users on their GMC autos...

I would love to have this display picture every time my X930BT loads.

I don't have it on my Envoy with Bose Premium audio (yet) and I would love it to install on her, but it's quite a battle (for me) to install on my GMC Envoy because of the hassle(s) of buying a module that will let me keep the Bose amp and them warning chimes - I don't care about the OnStar; 'coz I don't use it.

Anybody here could shine a light on this poor fella on what to do? I have installed quite a number of HUs in cars except GMC with hassle-ful Bose system.

Thanks a lot!!!

• 2 months later...