AVIC411.com

AVIC-F900BT System starting up..please wait

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Tail, i tried to do it again yesterday but it wont work, it really just stays in the startup screen and i cant do anything none of the buttons work even the eject button won spit out the cd, should i try and install the firmware update ? could that help?

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/34671-a-fix-for-euro-f900bt-that-hangs-on-splash-screen-with-all-euro-files-needed/

Follow these directions exactly... They are a european modification of my US fixall thread.

This is a longer and harder method... but for the most part fixes just about any problem and brings it back to stock.

I highly doubt they will take it back in that condition.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure there is nothing plugged into the unit when you are doing this stuff. I had this problem when i had my 64GB USB drive plugged in.... even when I try to start it up with it plugged in, it takes a lot longer for the unit to start.. but if I unplug it the system starts faster. HTH! Thx

• 1 month later...

I have the AVIC f900bt that has come up with (system is starting up please wait) at first I tryed up dateing the fime ware. When this did nothing I called the place that installed it for me and they told me it had to go back the Pioneer. I have been told that it has a problem on the Nav board and that it most be replaced at a cost of £270.00 plus VAT is there any thing I can do so not to have to pay out more money on this unit I have only had it for 3yrs. Any help GREATLY APECIATED

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...