AVIC411.com

downloaded 60 disk to upgrade my N1 but confused????

no thats what im saying u see the files that i posted in the pic that what it gave me in a file after i extracted it ive never done it like that so thats why im asking i would like to know how i would put it in a iso or something and if i re download it what should i look for and what type of file should be downloaded???

no bro im not a noob when it comes to this lol but it was in parts when u download it and u have to put them together and extract thats what i did trust me it was not in iso or mdf format at all there has to be a way to combine the files into an udf or iso file what ever this type of disk uses

i told u it was in parts it had 194 parts like 119 files were .part1 , .part2 and so on and the others where par files thats how u upload them into usenets . have u ever used newleecher ???? if u havent then u probably dont know what im talking bout but it doesnt matter about the file type before extraction in this case it matters afterbut thats the file type

i told u it was in parts it had 194 parts like 119 files were .part1 , .part2 and so on and the others where par files thats how u upload them into usenets . have u ever used newleecher ???? if u havent then u probably dont know what im talking bout but it doesnt matter about the file type before extraction in this case it matters afterbut thats the file type

:roll: So it was a fucking winrar compression. Thanks for being so knowledgeably as you said you were. :roll:

:roll: So it was a fucking winrar compression. Thanks for being so knowledgeably as you said you were. :roll:

Hey Paisan why don't you tell us how you really feel :wink: