AVIC411.com

downloaded 60 disk to upgrade my N1 but confused????

Hey Kuco, thanks for letting me know that selling a disk is illegal and that other shit you included. Any mods to any of this equipment is fucking illegal dude!!!!

WTF??? All of a sudden someone gets a conscience but yet, still doing illegal activities, how did you download the disks? Legally, Pioneer says they do not let any one download the DVDs, so now what?

hey nut sack i said that because my boy in new jersey got arrested and got fined 15,000 on some xbox stuff that we do so i dont deal over the internet no more plan and simple bro i aint trying to school u on nothin if u dont like it download urself or stop being cheap and buy it faggot and on top of that i downloaded it legally by law peer to peer sharing is ok as long as u pay monthly for the program lmao fag i pay monthly for my usnet account :lol::lol::lol:

UPDATE:

i figured it out no thanks to PaisanNYC (fucking dick) any ways fuck this forum and ban me from it for all i care the faggots here cant figure out this stuff any ways lmao hahahahahhaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: but ne ways thanks for nothing just slipped my mind i had the right program in my face and nutsack lol if u want ill send it for free i like to give to the poor lmao

on top of that i downloaded it legally by law peer to peer sharing is ok as long as u pay monthly for the program lmao fag i pay monthly for my usnet account :lol::lol::lol:

Keep fucking laughing asshole, while you get subpeoned. woohoo you pay for usenet. Too fucking bad its still illegal since no usenet areas are licensed to redistribute Pioneer's intellectual property.

UPDATE:

i figured it out no thanks to PaisanNYC (fucking dick) any ways fuck this forum and ban me from it for all i care the faggots here cant figure out this stuff any ways lmao hahahahahhaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: but ne ways thanks for nothing just slipped my mind i had the right program in my face and nutsack lol if u want ill send it for free i like to give to the poor lmao

Goodbye you 17 yr old motherfucker.

.......nothin better than that ...... but i cant go to jail or get fined unless i illegally distribute it faggot lmao what a homo

and 17 with a 1000 dollar unit i dont think so try again lmao .......

Ok let's try teaching the know-it-all e-thug something about copyight infringement.

Licensing information from the owner's manual

Pioneer grants to you a non-transferable, non

exclusive license to use the software installed on

the Pioneer products (the “Softwareâ€) and the

related documentation solely for your own personal

use or for internal use by your business,

only on such Pioneer products.

You shall not copy, reverse engineer, translate,

port, modify or make derivative works of the Software.

You shall not loan, rent, disclose, publish,

sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market or otherwise

transfer the Software or use it in any manner

not expressly authorized by this agreement. You

shall not derive or attempt to derive the source

code or structure of all or any portion of the Software

by reverse engineering, disassembly,

decompilation, or any other means. You shall not

use the Software to operate a service bureau or

for any other use involving the processing of data

for other persons or entities.

Pioneer and its licensor(s) shall retain all copyright,

trade secret, patent and other proprietary

ownership rights in the Software. The Software is

copyrighted and may not be copied, even if modified

or merged with other products. You shall not

alter or remove any copyright notice or proprietary

legend contained in or on the Software.

Now if you're still with me mr e-thug, I've got a bit more reading for you.

US copyrght law.

http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html

Still with me? Now lets see if your 17 year old know-it-all brain can understand what you probably didn't read. File-sharing services that you pay for ie Rhapsody, and Napster have been granted licensces for the music being downloaded. In return for these licenses, record companies get a kick-back for every song that's bought.

Now to apply this to what you think makes your little adventure into copyright infringement legal. Your usenet server is not licensed to redistribute Pioneer's intellectual property ( the map discs if that's too hard for you to figure out). So what does all that mean? If pioneer wanted to, yes they could file charges against you and they would win.

Now, to stoop to your level for a minute. GROW THE F*CK UP. You're cool you have a $1000 nav system. Big god damn deal. Mommy and daddy bought it for you. Be thankful I'm not a mod, you would be banned.

lmao thanks dike for taking ur time and finding all that lmao but i dont care lmao and lmao funny if im really 17 which im not then i make more money then most of u faggots being a realtor and autobody technician lmao i love it lmao wow u guys need a life im done with u guys have a good life and its done u win hehehe :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D:D