- I understand the bypass to allow for video use while traveling (changing pin location of mute wire, grounding mute wire, grounding parking brake sensor) as shown here: http://avic411.com/i...-series-bypass/
- The only wire I don't know where to connect is the pink (car speed signal input). My understanding is that it hleps improve accuracy of the GPS. I wouldl ike to connect it, but don't know where it goes. I have looked over at http://www.the12volt...eard/Acura.html with no luck. Any ideas?
- Where is the best place to wire the microphone to? I want a clean install, no visable wires. What's your suggestion?
- Where is best place to mount GPS antenna? I have seen on the dashboard, under the dashboard, outside on trunk lid, and outside on rear roof. What's the best way to handle this? Again, I want a clean install, no visable wires. Any suggestions?
- What are the limitations on use of the unit when the car is in motion either if you do bypass or not? Does it only affect the playback of video, or does it affect navigation capabilities?