AVIC411.com

GPS not showing current speed

Hey guys...just had a Z140bh installed in my 2009 Enclave with a rear dvd system ( from factory) and noticed something very odd ( to me at least) ...the GPS map never shows me my current speed as I am driving...is this just the way the system works??

I have an Alpine INE-S920HD and it like every other GPS I have owened shows me my current speed ....this is needed for me becuase i often drive with the steering wheel low and it blocks my dash speedo...

the guy I bought the unit from suggested this over the Alpine because of the Dual zone capability of the pioneer....but I am now reading most have decent HU will have that capability.

I read through the manual several times and did not see the indicated speed as an option....is this the way Pioneer works in general??

thanks for your help. :?

I'm confused. Do you use your Nav unit as a speedometer or what? Your logic makes no sense whatsoever.

Hi. I think i understand for what it needed. Normally i think guy want to have alarm when he moving too fast. It is really great feature which exist in garmin devices.

• 4 weeks later...