AVIC411.com

STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO MAKING CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS

Hey there, I got it to work with other bg I found made by other users but there is one I made myself and it sees it but when I try to apply it, it hangs.

I made sure the res is 500 x 240 with 72dpi. The size of the file is 234kb as are the other files I got on the forum... the only difference I can see is that the original file is a .BMP but once converted with PimMgr it shouldn't make a difference.. I think!

so any clue on what I am doing wrong? I attached the file but had to convert it to .jpg since we can't attach .bmp files..
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I know this topic hasn't been touched in a while but maybe someone can help me out. I downloaded and I'm on the step where it says to click the "Big" button on the bottom but when I do so, it gives me a message that says "Unable to create, replace or append to file: C:\CPJ1175_1_A.ISO Reason: Access is denied" Can anyone help.........am I doing something wrong??
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Hello-

I tried downloading the PIMMGR at my windows computer at work today and it said:
[quote][i]The selected attachment does not exist anymore.
The file ./../files/2_f7694acca55b92352bb52e482c67feda does not exist.
[/i][/quote]
Is this file no longer available?

Also, I am a mac user at home, and want to know if I can do this process on a mac.

Finally, is there a place here where I can just download and transfer some backgrounds (ON MY MAC) from this forum that people have made, and install them into my D1?

Thanks!
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
ok, i know that no one probably reads this post anymore, but im gonna try anyway. i burned a disc 5 or 6 years ago, and it worked perfectly. now, i want to change the pictures and since jims pim manager is no longer available, the other one does not work for me. is there another pim program that may work? is there maybe another solution to this? any help would be greatly appreciated!

:mrgreen:
  • 1 year later...

ok, i know that no one probably reads this post anymore, but im gonna try anyway. i burned a disc 5 or 6 years ago, and it worked perfectly. now, i want to change the pictures and since jims pim manager is no longer available, the other one does not work for me. is there another pim program that may work? is there maybe another solution to this? any help would be greatly appreciated!

:mrgreen:

I am having the same problem. 

I guess that means we have to purchase a new unit.