AVIC411.com

STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO MAKING CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I followed the instructions for SL burning and got my backgrounds on no problem. Thank you!

BUT there is a LACK of information on how to do the Startup picture. Some threads say to replace BGOPEN.JPG some say replace BGOPEN2.jpg and regardless, I think there are a few of us here whom cant seem to make it work.

The only info I got was that my startup logo was to small in size (8kb). I fixed that and made it 38KB with NO LUCK.

Yes I reset it too.

This sucks! The info here is not complete and the help doesnt come to often.

POO! I say POO!
[quote name="ramman949"]I followed the instructions for SL burning and got my backgrounds on no problem. Thank you!

BUT there is a LACK of information on how to do the Startup picture. Some threads say to replace BGOPEN.JPG some say replace BGOPEN2.jpg and regardless, I think there are a few of us here whom cant seem to make it work.

The only info I got was that my startup logo was to small in size (8kb). I fixed that and made it 38KB with NO LUCK.

Yes I reset it too.

This sucks! The info here is not complete and the help doesnt come to often.

POO! I say POO![/quote]
same here...:(
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok, I need some suggestions. I successfully made a new map disc last night, however my images appear pretty pixelated. I am going to try and burn another disc tonight using a different PIM creator and see if that solves the problem.

Any other suggestions? Is there a limit to how many colors can be displayed? All the pictures I used were at one time high res. pics?

Thanks!
  • 2 months later...
[quote name="jokers000"]hey i have downloaded cndv 70mtp torrent

its a mdf file, i opened it and when i go to the bg folder it only have bgmain.pim file, doesnt have the pim2din folder

could i make a folder saying pim2din and put my pim pics in there??

and also would like to know what to do for startup screen

thx[/quote]

It IS there, it is hidden, you can see it if you use ISObuster
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...