AVIC411.com

JB 4.1 support should be coming soon

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the verdict? I'm going to update to Jellybean if it works.

I tried it this morning. Everything worked fine on 4.1.1. Best as pioneers app can do anyways. Tried music, maps, calendar, contacts, all worked.

I got a pop up about a deck update but when I clicked more info it went to a dead Web Page

I tried it this morning. Everything worked fine on 4.1.1. Best as pioneers app can do anyways. Tried music, maps, calendar, contacts, all worked.

I got a pop up about a deck update but when I clicked more info it went to a dead Web Page

Finally I can flash to Jelly Bean again which build did you use?

Well its not perfect by any means. I tried it on the way home from work and the app calibrated again. When I got home I restarted the truck and it calibrated yet again. I didn't see the startup sequence tho. Either its normal or another "glitch"

One nice feature they added is you can sort the icons now.

Well its not perfect by any means. I tried it on the way home from work and the app calibrated again. When I got home I restarted the truck and it calibrated yet again. I didn't see the startup sequence tho. Either its normal or another "glitch"

One nice feature they added is you can sort the icons now.

I'm still on ICS for now and I can say the update is pretty darn good I would say they are about 90-95% there. I may not flash just yet to Jelly Bean I may even wait for the official release if there are indeed any little bugs still out there. But overall I'm pretty happy that Pioneer has stepped it up.